Borsboom & Hamm advises companies on numerous legal issues that they could be confronted with, such as:
- the incorporation, structuring and restructuring of a company;
- the drafting of contracts such as shareholders’ agreements;
- the financing of the company;
- mergers and acquisitions;
- the conclusion or termination of cooperation agreements;
- disputes or the prevention of disputes and stalemates.
Corporate procedural law:
Should a dispute lead to legal action, the Borsboom & Hamm Corporate Law Practice Group can assist you. Entreprise proceedings that companies most have contend to with are:
- shareholders’ disputes;
- acquisition claims (www.overnameclaims.nl);
- directors’ and officers’ liability (www.bestuurdersaansprakelijkheid.nl);
- the liability of advisors, accountants, lawyers and civil-law notaries;
- inquiry proceedings brought before the Netherlands Enterprise Court of the Amsterdam Court of Appeal (www.enqueteprocedures.nl); and
- disputes between joint venture partners.